Pollack Shores RE Grp Pays $645M for Lexington Park at Westchase
Pollack Shores Real Estate Group acquired the 400-unit Lexington Park at Westchase multifamily complex at 12201 Lexington Park Dr. in Tampa, FL from Crescent Heights for $64.5 million, or about $161,000 per unit. The 478,394-square-foot apartment property delivered in 2001 on 23.9 acres in Hillsbourgh County. It is comprised of a mix of one-, two-, and three-bedroom layouts with asking rents between $1,020 and $1,788 per month. Patrick Jones...
- Taye Diggs Idina Menzel Will 'Let It Go' for $2995 Million
- Bank of America will offer mortgages for 3% down
- What's the House Size? No One Is Really Sure
- New Roof Is Greatest Remodeling Value
- Housing Shortages Abound Here
- Are Smaller Mortgages Tougher to Get Than High Dollar Ones?
- Tampa Bay Times Bldg Sold for $19M
- Office Sector Soars to Post Recession High
- Globally the US Is a Deal in Luxury Housing
- After April Hikes Mortgage Rates Slide in May