Slight Drop in Rates Pushes Loan Demand Up
Applications for home purchases are now 18 percent higher than they were a year ago, another sign of the growing strength in the housing market,...
- Single Women Flirting With Real Estate Again
- This Has Homebuilders the Most Worried
- Wells Fargo: Don't Fear Rising Rates
- Owners Are Miscalculating Home Improvement Budgets
- ‘YIMBY' Movement Urges Affordable Housing
- Suburbs Spruce Up to Lure More Millennials
- New York Investor Sells River View Apartments in Tampa for $31 Million
- REALTOR® University Honors Class of 2016
- Mortgage Rates Surge to 4 Year High
- Can Social Media Find the Next Hot 'Hood?