First Time Buyers Fuel Latest Sales Boost
Existing-home sales rose in May to their highest pace in nearly six years, largely attributed to a big rise in the number of first-time home...
- 5 Ways to Trim Utility Costs This Summer
- Sheriff: Agent Shooting Was ‘Tragic Accident'
- Why 5% Mortgage Rates Aren't a Threat
- Loan Demand Posts Whopping 21% Surge
- ‘Flier Bandit' Raises the Ire of California Agents
- Inside Demi Moore's swanky $75 million New York City penthouse
- The Trouble With Finding Younger Clients
- Buying beats renting but not by much in these places
- Downtown Tampa's First Speculative Build Office Tower in 25 Years Would Provide Welcome Relief to Market
- You Don't Always Need a High Credit Score to Get a Great Rate