Mortgage Rates Drop After Last Week's Spike
Borrowers saw some relief with mortgage rates this week, as fixed-rate mortgages reversed course.'nbsp;
- Market Poised for ‘Axis of Housing Happiness'
- Buyers flocked to foreclosures and many paid cash
- 4 Big Advantages of Country Living
- Foreclosures Back to Pre Crisis Levels
- Home Prices Hit a Record High
- USB C: The New Port Powering Up Devices
- Prime Estates Acquires Whole Foods Market in Tampa
- How ‘Green' Is Your City?
- 10% of Home Owners Still Underwater
- Why Underwater Owners Still Pay the Mortgage