FHA's Lower Premiums Boost Loan Demand
Recent actions by the Federal Housing Administration to reduce its mortgage insurance premiums have contributed to a big spike in its loan volume...
- Some Retirees Still Face Years of Mortgage Payments
- Baby Boomers Are Important Buffer in Housing
- Market Trend: Select Top Three Tampa St Petersburg Industrial Leases Signed in Q2 2013
- Forecast: Retailers to Have Strong Holiday Spending Season
- What ‘Great Bones' Really Means
- After Brief Hike Mortgage Rates Fall Below 4%
- Buyers Finding Love Takes More Time
- The 20 Most Active Housing Markets
- Tips on Protecting Your Home in Extreme Cold [Video]
- How Well Does Your State Cater to Middle Class Buyers?