More Home Owners Recapture Long Lost Equity
Two recent housing reports are confirming the same picture: Home owners are rapidly recapturing the equity they had lost in the last decade.
- 3 Ways to Spruce Up a Home in the Winter
- Pop Ups Gain Traction in Retail Sector
- TRID Transition Going Smoothly
- Fannie Freddie to Loosen Up on Lending
- Builders Try to Lure Buyers with 'Green'
- Markets Poised for Biggest Price Gains
- Millennial driven housing boom seen on the horizon
- NAR Backs Changes in Foreign Investment Taxation
- Help Extend Mortgage Debt Forgiveness
- Loan Demand Surges 75% Ahead of Last Year