As Home Ownership Drops Inequality Rises
The U.S. has become more "unequal as the number of home owners has fallen while the number of renters has significantly risen," a new...
- 1031 Exchanges Under Threat?
- Mortgage Rates Move Lower as Fed Delays Taper
- Existing Home Sales Reach Slowest Pace in 2 Years
- Warn Clients About '#039;Change of Address'#039; Scams
- Kenny Rogers' Former Bel Air Home Listed for $65 Million
- Online Bids to Boost Relief Foundation Coffers
- Study: Student Debt Costs Housing $83B a Year
- 30 Year Mortgage Rates Are Nearing 4%
- 3 Big Mistakes When Staging a Living Room
- Volatile Market Makes Appraisals More Difficult