Home buyers in these markets have the upper hand
If you are a buyer in these markets, you have the bargaining advantage.
- Where Renters Really Pay the Most
- FHFA Credits Housing Prices for Lifting GSEs
- Loan Demand Rises 36%
- Living Very Large
- ‘Zombie' Vacancies Are Dying Out
- New Fed Chair Showing More Flexibility on Interest Rates
- Report: 90% of Properties Now Have Equity
- Could Your City's Next Traffic Lane Go to Texting Pedestrians?
- Take a Virtual Reality Tour of Iconic 'Seinfeld' Apartment
- These States Have the Lowest Mortgage Refinance Rates