Listings That Reveal Energy Costs Sell for More
Listings that disclose energy costs have a higher close rate and spend less time on the market than comparable homes, a new study finds.
- Is the End of the Dead Battery Near?
- Google Releases 'Undo Send' Option
- NYC home prices hits new record of $17 million
- Survey: Owners Say HOAs Protect Home Values
- What new mortgage rules mean for you
- Existing Home Sales Reach Decade High
- How Low Will Mortgage Rates Go?
- Tax Reform Bill Would Cap MID for New Mortgages
- Apply Online Dating Rules to Home Selling
- App Offers a Way to Sniff Out More Inventory