What's Holding Potential Sellers Back?
Existing-home sales are up nearly 5 percent from last year, but sales would be much higher if it wasn't for the negative equity overhang,...
- CoStar's People of Note (May 17 23)
- Homeowners' Biggest Pests of 2018
- Millennials Delay Weddings for Home Ownership
- Where Home Prices Surged in August
- REALTORS® Unite for 2014 Boston Marathon
- A Perk for Owners Near Football Stadiums
- Renters Face More Cost Increases
- Wealthy Buyers Turn to Bank Owned Homes
- Foreclosures on the Rise: A Temporary Spike?
- 4 Questions You'll Get at Open Houses