Office Lease Up (Mar 30) MetLife Leases Another 335000 SF at its Namesake Building
Metlife Inc. one of the largest insurance providers in the United States, signed a 12-year lease for 335,000 square feet in the MetLife office building at 200 Park Ave. in New York City. MetLife currently occupies 110,000 square feet in the building, and is leasing space currently occupied by Barclays Capital encompassing the third through fifth floors there. MetLife is in the process of consolidating its employees from four nearby properties,...
- Home Ownership is Key for Returning Troops
- Save Money on Car Insurance: Own a Home
- 14 Places Ripe for House Flipping?
- Refinancing Paid Off for Borrowers in 2014
- America's Top 30 Boom Towns
- When it Comes to Photos Know Before You Publish
- The Cities Where Owners Are Still Underwater
- GEICO Leases 14000 SF in Meridian Three
- Sypris Solutions Signs 49000 SF Lease at University Center Business Park
- Scam Dupes DC Home Buyers Out of $15M