Investors Turn to Crowdfunding for Flips
As home prices rise, investors looking to cash in are back to flipping properties, but they'rsquo;re using online crowdfunding sites to fund their...
- Dyer Joins CBRE Occupier Services Team
- Is Summer Truly Housing's Hottest Season?
- 6 Things Fall Home Buyers Should Notice
- Spread the Word: Mortgage Rates Below 4%
- Is Facebook Losing Fans?
- Americans are scooping up real estate bargains overseas
- CoStar Launches New Multifamily Offering Backed by Largest Database of US Apt Properties
- Climbing Walls Hit the Heights of Creative Home Design
- 4 Factors That Shouldn't Affect Mortgage Loan Approval
- Airbnb Reportedly Ready to Launch Array of Travel Services