Mortgage Rates Stay Low Heading Into Spring
The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage continues to average below 4 percent 'ndash; a positive sign launching into the spring home-buying season, Freddie...
- Study: FEMA Severely Lowballs Flood Risk
- Mortgage Rates Drop After Last Week's Spike
- CoStar's People of Note (Aug 4) TIG Taps Hazen MassDev Promotes Liss
- 65% of Markets See Moderate Home Prices
- Studio Apartment's Surprise Bonus Room? A 'Secret Dungeon'
- Will Hispanic Homeownership Rate Catch Up to Whites?
- Buyers Are Flooding Into These 10 Markets
- Midsized Cities Best for Families
- High Priority Tax Initiatives Likely to Stall in Congress
- The Best Places for New Year's Resolutions