Survey: More Homebuying Education Please
The majority of consumers say banks could offer more relevant and helpful information about the buying process, according to a TD Bank survey.
- Delinquent Borrowers Still Upbeat About Housing
- Study: Every $1K Price Hike Sidelines 200K Buyers
- Return Buyers: Housing's Next Boom
- Neighbors Dig Deep in Bidding War Over Narrow Strip of Real Estate
- Don't Buy: These 7 Cities Are Renters' Markets
- The Fastest Growing States May See Housing Boom
- For the Fourth Straight Week Mortgage Rates Rise
- A 10 Year Housing Surge on the Horizon?
- When Wall Street becomes a landlord
- Jump Start Your Client Base This Spring