Worst cities to be a renter
Rents nationwide have increased 15% over the past five years, while household income is up only 11%, according to a new report.
- Why 400000 Young Adults Aren't Buying
- Buyers Desire Lawn Appeal: 5 Steps to a Healthy Yard
- Aspects of a Home Buyers Shouldn't Overlook
- Will Land Prices Keep Booming in 2018?
- Best Housing Markets for 'Health and Wealth'
- MacArthur Grants Recognize Housing Activists
- Meet REALTOR® University's First MRE Graduates
- Consumers Rank Their Lender Satisfaction
- More Homeowners Consider Adding a ‘Granny Flat'
- How to Buy When You're in Debt