What $193000 Buys You in Housing Markets Across the Country
With the inventory of existing houses for sale still almost 14 percent below levels recorded this time last year, median home prices continued to climb in April.
- Down Payments Jump to Record Highs
- Uncertainty Plagues the Housing Market
- Weather Chills New Home Sales to 5 Month Low
- Top Cities for Young Professionals to Call Home
- George Lucas' New Project: Affordable Housing
- Pending Home Sales Take Unexpected Turn
- Do Real Estate Websites Violate Fair Housing?
- Home Flipping is Hot Again
- Top 10 Tech Features Your Buyers Want
- New Home Building Dominated by Multifamily