What $193000 Buys You in Housing Markets Across the Country
With the inventory of existing houses for sale still almost 14 percent below levels recorded this time last year, median home prices continued to climb in April.
- Homeowners' Top DIY Mistakes
- Survey: Stable Affordable Homes More Unattainable
- When Home Additions Hurt and Help Resale
- Why Low Rates Aren't Always Good for Housing
- Open Houses Are Strikingly Underutilized
- Surging Rental Income Likely to Slow Soon
- Study: It Costs Sellers More to Work With iBuyers
- Teachers Can Afford Only 17% of Calif Homes
- Foreclosed Homes Dip to 12 Year Low
- Could That Home Be Contaminated With Meth?