Mortgage Rates Edge Higher This Week
Higher mortgage rates this week mostly put averages back to where they were at the start of the year.
- Would Be Sellers Fear Becoming Priced Out Buyers
- Should Housing Fear a Price Correction?
- Annie Leibovitz Sells New York City Compound for $285 Million
- 2017's Best Cities for Jobs
- Chicago Investor Secures $53 Million in Financing for The Godfrey Hotel and Cabanas Tampa
- A Slowdown Is Now Striking the Luxury Market Too
- Meet the REALTOR® at the Heart of the Marriage Equality Decision
- Underwater Owners Refusing Short Sales
- Leland Sells Park Springs Apts in Plant City
- Detroit Moves to 'Foreclose on Everything'