Mortgage Rates Edge Higher This Week
Higher mortgage rates this week mostly put averages back to where they were at the start of the year.
- Are Hispanics Behind Rising Ownership Rates?
- Zillow Mortgages: 30 Year Rate Returns to Below 4%
- Colliers Creates Capital Markets Team in Florida
- London's luxury real estate gets election boost
- $263 Million Acquisition Boosts Silver Bay's Size 35%
- Why the Independent Contractor Decision is So Big For Real Estate
- 3 Ways Your Buyers Can Prevent Wire Fraud
- Top Firm Accused of Rigging Mortgage Mods Foreclosures
- Men are making more money off their homes than women
- CNBC Turns to NAR for Answers on December Sales Slump