Repeat Foreclosures Jumped in January
This is first time in more than two years that repeat foreclosures have increased, according to a new report.
- US Counties Hitting the Highs (and Lows) in Property Taxes
- FHA's Price Cuts Lead to Pricier Home Buys
- A $2M Mortgage With Zero Down Payment?
- New Home Prices Surge: The Real Reason
- Wall Street Bets on Compass OpenDoor
- Campaign Urges Consumers: ‘Get Realtor®'
- Best Places to Trick or Treat
- How Owners Are Responding to Housing Shortage
- New Home Sales Plunge Despite Low Mortgage Rates
- Homes With Great Play Spaces for Kids