Why owning a home is more expensive than you think
Before you even move in to your new home, you'#039;ll face closing costs and home inspection fees, not to mention the expense of any work you want to have done on the house, from painting to repairs, before you get comfortable. The cost of a home inspection, which can run several hundred dollars or more, is typically incurred by buyers before closing.
- A Sign That More Housing Inventory Is Coming
- REALTORS® in Costume: What Would You Dress Up As for a Listing?
- The Town With the Highest Home Ownership Rate
- More Lenders Easing Up Credit Standards
- Can Developers Please Both Boomers and Millennials?
- Equity Announces New MOB in Tampa
- New Home Sales Surprise
- What Buyers Should Ask After a Home Inspection
- Millennials Embracing the Adult Dorm Trend
- WellCare Takes 19000 SF in Tampa