AY Acquires Tampa CRE Firm
Avison Young has acquired Tampa, FL-based Lane Witherspoon ' Carswell Commercial Real Estate Advisors and its sister company L'W Commercial Property Management. 19 members of the two former companies join Avison Young, including new principals Ken Lane, Clay Witherspooon and Trey Carswell (pictured, right). Lane and Witherspoon will also serve as co-managing directors, tasked with overseeing the growth of the company's presence in Tampa while...
- Philadelphia Multifamily Investor Enters Tampa Market with 208 Unit Apt Buy
- Dark Colors Make Rooms Smaller? Painting Myths You Should Know
- Fair Swap: A Home for an iPhone 6?
- Amazon Matches Consumers to Agents in New Homebuying Program
- How American Homes Have Evolved Since 1994
- New Home Sales Underperform in February
- Exodus to the South Brings New Life to Luxury Markets
- US Home Prices Tick Up 01% in November
- Walt Disney's Former Home Reportedly Sells for $74 Million
- Homeowners Wait on Prices to Leverage Current Home