Wanted: Brokers Landlords and Tenants Achieving Success with Green Leases
The Green Lease Leader recognition program announced that the application period for 2015 is now open. The 2015 application cycle will run through April 8th and recognized firms and brokers will be announced at the U.S. Dept. of Energy's Better Buildings Summit in Washington D.C. on May 27, 2015. Commercial real estate brokers, landlords and tenants who are successfully introducing energy-efficiency practices and sustainability-focused changes...
- Design Makeover: LA Living Room Goes for a Sexy NYC Vibe
- 14 Places Ripe for House Flipping?
- Mortgage Giant Offers Closing Cost Help to REO Buyers
- Sync Your Email and Direct Mail Marketing
- Could Ending Single Family Zoning Stop Segregation?
- Home Repossessions Fall as Investors Step in
- A Way to Stop Foreclosure Evictions?
- Fed Sets the Stage for Rate Hikes
- This Is It! Final Call Issued for 2014 CoStar Power Broker Awards
- New Raymond James and BBVA Compass Alliance to Focus on Real Estate Lending