Bidding Wars Brew Under Tight Supplies
As housing inventories remain constrained in many markets, some buyers may face increased competition and more bidding wars heading into the...
- Investors Take a Step Back in More Markets
- Rising Rents Falling Wages Leave More Cash Strapped
- No Need to Fear Rising Mortgage Rates
- Sarasota Industrial Bldg Sells for $22M
- Could Rising Rates Be Good for Housing?
- The sunny outlook for housing in upscale neighborhoods
- NAR's Economist: ‘Not Concerned' About Latest Dip in Home Sales
- Sun Belt the Center of Population Shift
- For Sale: 6 Princely Settings for 'Game of Thrones' Viewing
- Townhouse Construction Stalls—Temporarily