Joan Rivers' lavish penthouse for sale for $28 million
The lavish New York City condo that was home to the late comedian Joan Rivers for 25 years was put on the market Monday for $28 million.
- REALTORS® Discuss FHA's Future at White House Event
- How Sellers Can Save With Prelisting Inspections
- As millennials reach parenthood fund managers bet on 'burbs
- Is the Next Hot Neighborhood Accessible by Elevator?
- 9 Cities with the Most Underwater Owners
- Brandon Motor Co Sells Clearwater Facility for $98M
- Survey: Smartphone Trade Ins Lessening Loyalty to Carriers
- Mortgage Rates Haven't Been This Low Since 2016
- Markets That Badly Need a Jolt of New Housing
- The Rise of Equity: Are the Gains Enough?