Refinancing Paid Off for Borrowers in 2014
Low mortgage rates have prompted a refinance rush among borrowers, as home owners act to lock in super low rates and cut their monthly mortgage...
- Will There Be Too Few Appraisers in 10 Years?
- The Creepiest Home Tours Ever
- Avistone Pays $161M for Industrial Portfolio
- Average Days to Complete Foreclosure: 572
- Donald Trump's childhood home is going up for auction
- Ross Joins Avison Young as New SVP
- How to woo a Chinese homebuyerin four easy steps
- 7 Booming Cities for Jobs
- Any Fannie Freddie Changes Require Care Experts Say
- The Most Overvalued Housing in the World