Real Estate Reality TV Shows: More Realistic Since Bubble
A lot has changed since the days of House Hunters, and the market is in large part to blame for how real estate gets presented on the boob tube.
- Recovery in New Home Market Excelerates
- New Home Sales Hit 6 Year High in May
- 3 Mortgage Mistakes Buyers Keep Making
- 6 Key Housing Stats to Gauge the Market
- Wells Fargo: Fear Is Holding Many Buyers Back
- Want to keep your job? Rent don't buy!
- Have a 43% DTI Ratio? Wait Longer for Loan Approval
- Foreign Demand in US Real Estate Weakens
- 5 Lenders Boasting Highest Customer Satisfaction
- Auto Club Leases 150000 SF Spec Office Bldg in Tampa's Renaissance Center