McKibbon Hotel Grp Sells 11 Hospitality Bldgs Across Southeast
Noble Investment Group has closed on its acquisition of 11 select-service and extended-stay hotel properties across five states throughout the Southeastern U.S. from McKibbon Hotel Group, Inc. Totaling more than 663,000 square feet, the portfolio, with an average age of eight years, offers 1,308 guest rooms with premium Marriott and Hilton brand affiliations. McKibbon developed the hotels, noted for their quality design and construction, and...
- Habits of Successful Home Flippers
- The Nation's Busiest Builders Ranked
- More Home Owners Remodel to Raise Home's Value
- Builders Say Labor Shortages Grow More Widespread
- Starwood Property Trust Pays $5635M for 31 Property LIHTC Portfolio Spread Across Florida
- REALTORS® See Uptick in Housing Markets
- Realtor® Bites into Big Apple Listings
- Baby Boomers Behind the Multifamily Surge?
- Office Lease Up (August 14) Northern Trust Inks 462000 SF Lease for New Employment Hub at "Big Red"
- New Realtor® Branded iPad Coming Soon