Home Sales Lost Momentum in November
Existing-home sales fell last month as housing supply showed signs of tightening, according to NAR's latest housing report.'nbsp;
- 'Right Sizing': Can We Really Live in a Smaller House?
- Fed Says It's Done Raising Rates for This Year
- Baby Boomers: Who Needs to Downsize?
- Study: $50 More Per Square Foot for Homes Near Good Schools
- Hip Urban Middle Aged
- Home Builders End the Year More Upbeat
- Why First Time Buyers Are on Their Way Back
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rate Spikes Briefly
- Townhouse Starts Indicate Sturdy Market
- 2 Agents Hold Threatening Intruder at Gunpoint in Listing