Housing Starts for Townhomes Show Revival
Townhouse construction was on the rise year-over-year in the third quarter, boosting a sector that has been sluggish the last few years.
- Agents Track Buyers' Tech Needs
- 4 Ways to Put Relocating Clients at Ease
- Evictions on Hold for the Holidays
- Comeback Markets Among Housing's Healthiest
- Mortgage Applications Rise as Rates Fall
- Do Fewer Foreclosures Mean Housing Crisis Has Ended?
- Weekly Mortgage Rates Ease After Two Weeks of Gains
- Bidding Wars Brew Under Tight Supplies
- Builders Target Single Female Baby Boomers
- How to Keep Hackers Out of Your Email