FHFA to Set Guidelines on Mortgage Fees
The Federal Housing Finance Agency says it will propose a new framework early next year for how mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will...
- 10 Best Cities for Real Estate Investors
- Existing Home Sales See Fastest Pace Yet This Year
- Where Home Sellers Are Making the Most at Resale
- Survey: Gov't Shutdown Deflating Housing Optimism
- Paint Your Bed for a Boost of Vitality in the Boudoir
- Fixed Rate Mortgages Losing Popularity?
- Expect More Gripes About Home Affordability
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Dec 15 21
- Vant to Invest in Count Dracula's Home?
- Luxury Sales Slow High End Inventory Grows