As Rents Rise Remodeling Activity Falls
Markets where rents are rising rapidly are seeing less home-improvement activity, translating to rental properties that aren't being upgraded...
- What Buyers Most Want From You
- A Clash Brews Over 'Pop Up' Homes
- Bavarian Style Homes for Sale This Oktoberfest
- Foreclosure Fears in Aftermath of Hurricanes
- Apply Now for the 2016 Good Neighbor Awards
- Cities Offer Cash to Lure Relocation Buyers
- Why Buyers May Lose If They Don't Act Now
- Can a Mortgage Rate Buy Down Save a Deal?
- Report: 3 Banks Fail Mortgage Settlement Rules
- Donald Trump sells Manhattan penthouse for $21 million