Clearwater Beach Retail Sells for $28M
Tupelo, Inc. purchased the retail building at 499 Mandalay Ave. in Clearwater Beach, FL from Mandalay Building Partnership for $2.75 million, or about $508 per square foot. The two-story, 5,411-square-foot storefront and residential building was constructed in 1950 on one-tenth of an acre in the North Pinellas County submarket of Tampa / St. Petersburg. Nick Ganey of KW Commercial represented the seller, and was the sole broker in the sale...
- Report: Abandoned Homes Still a Drag in Some Cities
- Zillow CEO: When you should buy vs rent
- Are Young Home Buyers Being Left Behind?
- Raising the Roof: Stunning Homes Designed by Women
- Mortgage Rates Edge Higher Entering 2014
- Keep in Touch: Up Your E mail Subscribers
- 10 Places with Fiercest Buyer Competition
- Sellers Upbeat in the Golden State
- Mortgage Rates Inch Up in Latest Week
- Sanford Brown Colleges Shutting Down Operations Across the Country