5 Million Households Lost to Roomie Trend
Rising rents are causing more people to double up, which has led to a loss of about 5 million households in the past 10 years.'nbsp;
- REALTOR®'s Viral Image Raises Her Nonprofit's Profile
- This Has Homebuilders the Most Worried
- Half of Buyers Fret About Down Payments
- A New Aging in Place Trend?
- Will Rising Mortgage Rates Hurt Spring Sales?
- The financial mistake that can cost homeowners a bundle
- Who Pays the Highest Property Taxes?
- Fears Brew Over Mortgage Fraud in Jumbo Loans
- Homebuilders' Confidence Strongest in More Than 7 Years
- Another Dip in Home Affordability But