5 Million Households Lost to Roomie Trend
Rising rents are causing more people to double up, which has led to a loss of about 5 million households in the past 10 years.'nbsp;
- Is ‘Fine' Just Another Four Letter Word?
- 5 questions to ask before choosing a real estate agent
- NAR: ‘An Uptrend' in Closing Sales Ahead
- How to Get More Shares of Your Real Estate Content
- Why Apply for the Good Neighbor Awards?
- REMAX Allows Buyers to Shop by Traffic
- What's Behind the National MLS Buzz?
- New FHFA Chief to Loosen Credit Standards?
- How Sellers Can Save With Prelisting Inspections
- Mortgage Rates Near Highest Averages of Year