First Time Buyers at Lowest Level in Decades
NAR's Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers survey reveals that the share of first-time buyers dropped 5 percentage points from a year ago to 33...
- Homebuying First Step: Define What You Mean by 'Home'
- Drought Drying Up Homebuilding out West?
- Entries Open for 2014 Good Neighbor Awards
- 5 Common Problems Home Sellers Might Want to Hide
- Why a Long Commute Can Take a Toll on a Mortgage
- Lower Rates Boost Loan Demand
- Home prices rose 113% in 2013
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for July 14 20
- Nicol Investment Co Purchases Havana Square for $58M
- NAR: Banking Reform May Boost Real Estate