Jersey Shore Mayor Blames Property Taxes for Home Sale
The mayor of a Jersey Shore town says he'rsquo;s being forced to sell his home because he can no longer afford the rising property taxes. New...
- Housing Stock Not Suitable for Aging?
- Don't Call Millennials a 'Renter Generation'
- Former Staples Sells for $19M
- Loan Mods Short Sales Outpace Foreclosure Sales
- Surge in Single Family Housing Starts
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Loan Steadily Declines
- Home Prices Inch Closer to New Peak
- What the Fed rate hike means for homebuyers
- Where Mansions Are Half the Price
- This could be your last shot to refinance a mortgage