Jersey Shore Mayor Blames Property Taxes for Home Sale
The mayor of a Jersey Shore town says he'rsquo;s being forced to sell his home because he can no longer afford the rising property taxes. New...
- Best Places to Raise the Next Olympian
- Homebuyers Will See Less Competition This Spring Experts Say
- Will Boomers Leave Their Single Family Nests?
- ‘Surprising' Results in Sentiment Report
- More bad news for renters
- Energy Efficiency Weighted More in Appraisals
- For Those Who Held On Equity Has Returned
- Sterling Sells 473000 SF Park Tower in Downtown Tampa
- Retirees Look to Build Smaller Custom Homes
- Medical Marijuana Issues Hazy for Single Family Homes