Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Industrial Vacancy Decreases to 84%
The Tampa/St Petersburg Industrial market ended the third quarter 2014 with a vacancy rate of 8.4%. The vacancy rate was down over the previous quarter, with net absorption totaling positive 2,523,047 square feet in the third quarter. That compares to positive 1,019,017 square feet in the second quarter 2014. Vacant sublease space decreased in the quarter, ending the quarter at 254,732 square feet. Tenants moving into large blocks of space...
- Golf Losing Its Appeal in Real Estate?
- ‘Nonprime' Loans Expand Mortgage Options
- 6 TED Talks on Real Estate
- Top 10 Threats to Real Estate in 2019
- Loan Demand Eases Refinancers Recede
- FICO Scoring Changes May Help More Qualify for Mortgages
- February is Best for Housing Bargains
- Blackstone and iStar Invest in Landmark Apt Trust Funding Purchase of 8 Properties
- Lender Launches Buyer Agent Match Program
- NAR Report: Inventory Affordability Hurting Sales Volume