Price Appreciation Slows to Single Digits
The double-digit gains in home values last year have mostly faded, but that doesn't mean they're not still rising. Fifty-nine percent of U...
- 20% of REALTORS® In Business Under A Year
- Feldman Equities Expands Financial Division
- Where Underwater Homes Haven't Dried Up
- NAR Goes Green Wins 2019 Sustainability Award
- Loan Demand Stalls in Volatile Week
- Even Millennia Ago Home Was Where the Hearth Was
- US House Approves Equality Act to Extend LGBT Protections
- Are Prepaid Property Taxes Deductible?
- Man Found Guilty in Ark Agent's Murder
- CoStar's People of Note (July 13 19)