Price Appreciation Slows to Single Digits
The double-digit gains in home values last year have mostly faded, but that doesn't mean they're not still rising. Fifty-nine percent of U...
- Wealth Gap Widens Between Hispanics Whites
- Economists Bullish on Single Family Rentals
- Sean Hannity Lists One of His New York Homes for $36 Million
- Study: Link Between Housing Medical Care
- Spring Fling? Faster Sales More Buyer Traffic
- Severe Inventory Crunches Finally Easing
- Repeat Buyers: Backbone of Housing Recovery
- Neighborhood Names That Attract Wealthy Buyers
- For Sale: 'Real Housewife' Vicki Gunvalson's Redone Home
- Can Moving Back in With Parents Kill Your Dating Life?