5 Markets to Watch for Investors in 2015
Typical investor magnets like San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and Seattle are getting new competition from some rapidly growing markets.
- Inventory Crunch Over? More Sellers Jump In
- REALTORS® Showcase Political Influence
- Fears of HELOC Defaults Go Unrealized
- HUD Sued Over Delay on Antisegregation Rule
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Dec 15 21
- Why can't Ben Bernanke refinance his mortgage?
- Bullish consumers rising home prices brighten US growth picture
- Inflated Appraisals May Force FHA to Raise Borrowing Costs
- Scam Alert: Beware of 'Change My Address' Sites
- Study: Hoboken Got About as Much Sandy Aid as Other NJ Cities