5 Markets to Watch for Investors in 2015
Typical investor magnets like San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and Seattle are getting new competition from some rapidly growing markets.
- Legislation Seeks More Secure Smart Homes
- Pine Tree Commercial Realty Pays $189M for Barclay Square
- Old Grain Towers Offer City Housing Expansion
- Big Investors Eye Student Housing as Safety Net
- Bank of America Reportedly Nears Settlement on Toxic Mortgages
- Design Tour: Whimsically Retro Row House in Denver
- Detroit: Bankrupt Town With Bustling Housing Market?
- More Home Buyers Bypass Banks for Loans
- Buying Pool for $1M Plus Properties Grows
- Freddie Mac Gives Nod to 4 eMortgage Vendors