Housing Is Missing 700K in Sales
First-time buyers are the key to making up for the loss in sales, says the chief economist of the National Association of Home Builders.
- Delayed Ownership Could Exacerbate Wealth Disparities
- Wall Street Bets on Compass OpenDoor
- 10 Hot Spots for Seniors by 2019
- McCraney Northwestern Mutual Partner on 13M SF Spec Industrial Development
- 8 Best Cities for Aging in Place
- 7 Words to Strike From Your Vocabulary
- For Sale: Jane Fonda's Santa Fe Ranch and 'Sanctuary'
- Data Breach Prompts Call for More Mortgage Protections
- Underwater Homes Recede to Below 20% in US
- Here's a First Look at Facebook's Amazing New Campus by Frank Gehry