Latest Rate Drops Lift Loan Demand
Mortgage applications were on the move last week, as a temporary dip in borrowing costs helped boost refinance and home purchase activity.
- Housing's Latest Threat: The Gap Between Rich Poor
- Foreclosure Starts Cut in Half
- Mortgage Rates Still Climbing Not Fading
- Town Houses That Don't Compromise on Space
- Interactive Quiz Matches Buyers to ‘Spectacular Spaces'
- Builders Try to Lure Buyers with 'Green'
- MLS Group Commits to Common IDX Feed
- The Happiest Places in the US
- Mortgage Rates Moved Slightly Lower This Week
- Court: Fair Housing Protects LGBT People