Pa Woman May Not Lose Home Over $6 Bill
A state court ruled earlier this week that a Pittsburgh-area woman could continue to argue her case that an overlooked tax bill of $6.30 should...
- Mortgage Rates Take a Slight Dip This Week
- How Much Do Buyers Want Green vs Non Green Features?
- Investor's Wish List: More Student Housing
- Priciest Single Family Sale Ever in the US
- Consumers Have Doubts Despite Strong Economy
- Ex Husband Charged in REMAX Agent's Murder
- New Home Sales Dip to 7 Month Low
- 2013 Good Neighbor Finalists: Committed to Communities
- Cities States Pull Back on Infrastructure Spending
- Freddie Expands 3% Down Loans for New Buyers