Mortgage Rates Make Biggest Jump of the Year
Mortgage rates were on the rise this week, with fixed-rates making the biggest one-week leap so far this year.
- Discount private island sells for $38M off
- The Supersized Closet Is Hitting the Market
- Obama Scorecard: Housing Makes Gains Headwinds Remain
- 10 Markets Where It's Best to be a Home Buyer
- Survey: 84% of Consumers Want VR Home Tours
- Builders Speed Up Townhome Construction
- 3 Hot Web Design Trends for 2014
- ‘Most of the Residential Area Is Gone'
- REALTORS® in Conn Ban ‘Desperate' For Sale Signs
- Top 10 Markets for Commercial Real Estate