Priced to Sell at $30M? Apparently Yes!
The luxury market is gaining momentum, and the homes fetching some of the heftiest price tags are spending less time sitting on the market.
- The 10 Hottest ZIP Codes of 2019 Are Looking Small
- Housing Starts Permits Fall More Than Forecast in May
- The Most Common Problems Uncovered in Home Inspections
- Affordable housing draws middle class to inland cities
- Could That Home Be Contaminated With Meth?
- Households Don't Look Like They Used To
- Foreclosed Home Owners Return to Market
- How to Keep Your Home Secure While It's on the Market
- Luxury Home Hotspots
- Is Your Dog on the Insurance Blacklist?