Top School Districts Lift Home Prices
Homes within highly rated school districts tend to have a higher median sales price, sell for a greater percentage over the list price, and sell...
- Mortgage Debt on the Rise: A Good Sign?
- Owners Overvalue Homes by Larger Margin
- Fannie Freddie to Begin Payments to Affordable Housing Funds
- ‘Blue State' Buyers Drawn to ‘Red State' Rentals
- Mortgage Rates Inch Up
- Retirement Homes Get the Luxe Treatment
- IRS' Simpler Home Tax Deduction Cuts Through the Clutter
- Showing a Good Attitude Trumps a Good IQ?
- Owners to Focus on Home Improvement
- Equity Sells Griffin Park Apts in Lakeland