Tamiami Plaza Sold for $35M
Tidewell Hospice and Palliative Care acquired the Tamiami Plaza office building at 3550 S. Tamiami Trl. in Sarasota, FL for $3.5 million, or $200 per square foot. Tidewell provides quality care to patients and families living with advanced-stage illnesses. The three-story, 17,500-square-foot office building was delivered in 1960. The multi-tenant office building sits on three-quarters of an acre in the heart of Sarasota County. The buyer will...
- St Armands Banking Co Leases 15000 SF in Sarasota
- Special Announcement: CoStar Power Broker Award Winners Named in TampaSt Petersburg
- Blue Rock Ptnrs Sells The Park at Chelsea
- Top 10 Housing Bets for Investors
- Too Much Income Devoted to Making Rent
- Tax Bill Passes; Tough Work Still Ahead
- Mortgage Demand Stuck in a Rut?
- Banks May Ease Lending Standards Soon
- 5 Vacation Home Questions for Clients
- Trump Signs NFIP Extension Into Law