Banks Causing Housing Slowdown?
Some analysts are blaming the slowdown in the housing market on banks that are preventing too many prospective buyers from getting a mortgage.
- FHA Holding Back Owner Occupancy Limit
- Industry Mourns Passing of Dale Colby
- ‘What is Going on With Homebuilders?'
- Justin Bieber's childhood home is for sale
- Media Room Design Is About More Than the Technology
- Report: Gen Z Is Already Saving for a Home
- Best Places to Trick or Treat
- Where Agents Find High Quality Leads
- Mortgage Apps Slip Even as Rates Go Lower
- NAR Announces Brand Evolution