Why Are Home Prices Back on the Rise?
After many years of falling, home prices appear to be back on the rise. Meanwhile, mortgage rates are near historic lows. Do you have any thoughts about what is driving the price increases, and whether ...
- Homebuilder Confidence Heats Up in August
- Small Lenders Hesitate Over New Rules
- Twitter to Stop Counting Links Photos in 140 Limit
- Do Fewer Foreclosures Mean Housing Crisis Has Ended?
- Developers' Confidence in Multifamily Slipping
- Housing Picture Remains 'Worrisome' Fannie Mae Says
- Are Vets Missing Out on Home Ownership?
- Wire Scam Warnings as Spring Season Starts
- 2015 Marked ‘Very Strong Year' for New Homes
- More Properties Sell Above List Price