Why Are Home Prices Back on the Rise?
After many years of falling, home prices appear to be back on the rise. Meanwhile, mortgage rates are near historic lows. Do you have any thoughts about what is driving the price increases, and whether ...
- Man Shot Killed During Home Showing
- March To Do List for Your Clients
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Office Vacancy Downto 125%
- Son Vacates Parents' Home Under Court Order
- Buyer Traffic Strong; Sellers Still Hesitant
- Builders Are More Upbeat About Sales
- McKibbon Hotel Grp Sells 11 Hospitality Bldgs Across Southeast (Update)
- Sticker Shock: $100 Million Listings Re Emerge
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Loan Rates Up Slightly
- Fed Hints at More Rate Hikes Ahead