Why Are Home Prices Back on the Rise?
After many years of falling, home prices appear to be back on the rise. Meanwhile, mortgage rates are near historic lows. Do you have any thoughts about what is driving the price increases, and whether ...
- McMansions Remain a Hot Buy
- Hong Kong buyers send London real estate soaring
- Tips on Protecting Your Home in Extreme Cold [Video]
- Survey: Consumers Detail Their Perfect Home
- Zillow Mortgage Marketplace: 30 Year Rate Drops Again
- Focus Group Buys Aaran's Walk Apts
- Brooklyn is the least affordable place in America
- Buyers Contend With Record High List Prices
- City Office REIT Secures $171M to Finance Carillon Point
- Study: Hoboken Got About as Much Sandy Aid as Other NJ Cities