More Retirees Carrying Mortgage Debt
Some analysts are blaming the refinancing boom in the early 2000s for strapping Americans with mortgage debt later in life.
- Zillow Ordered to Pay $83M in Copyright Case
- Flood Insurance Program Renewal a Top Priority for NAR
- Market Trend: Tampa St Petersburg Industrial Deliveries Construction and Inventory
- 10 Best Counties for House Flips
- 4 Ways to Say Goodbye to a Security Deposit
- Are iPhone Users Less Honest With Clients?
- Airbnb Sues NYC Says Law Infringes on Hosts' Rights
- For Sale: 'Ozzie and Harriet' House Gets a Modern Makeover
- 4 Reasons to Buy a Home Now
- New Home Sales Down 6% in May