Manufactured Homes Hit Seven Digit Milestone
At least one area of the country has seen manufactured homes reach the million-dollar level.
- Now you can buy Jesse Pinkman's house
- Lakeland Florida's Industrial Market Is Red Hot Amid Rising Construction Starts
- Report: Do Homeowners Fare Better Than Renters?
- Smaller Homes Mean More First Time Buyers
- Some Owners Making Efforts to Cut Property Taxes
- Buyers Desire Lawn Appeal: 5 Steps to a Healthy Yard
- More Renters May Be Stuck
- Housing Nightmare: Prevent Freezing Pipes
- Rapid Price Appreciation May Soon Curb
- Remodelers Worry Over Labor Shortages