'Real Housewife' Faye Resnick Sells Hollywood Hills Showplace
Interior designer and television personality Faye Resnick has sold her glamorously decorated Hollywood Hills home for $2.29 million. The two-story residence, off the Sunset Strip at 7424 Woodrow Wilson Drive in Los Angeles, has a long upstairs balcony overlooking the pool and mostly white furniture that gives it a chic, designer-done look. The listing, held by The Agency's Mauricio Umansky and his stepdaughter, Farrah Aldjufrie, says the exterior has a "Federalist/New Orleans" style, while the interior is "French/traditional."
Anyone who tunes in to "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" knows that Umansky's wife, Kyle Richards, is friends with Resnick and the reason for her appearances on the series. Before reality TV stardom, Resnick was known for her role in the O.J. Simpson trial and later tell-all bestsellers.
The home she recently sold sits on a private double-lot and spans 2,567 square feet with three bedrooms, four bathrooms and no shortage of chandeliers. The listing photos of the closet show off a very impressive collection of shoes and handbags.
Resnick bought the home in 2012 for $1.605 million and redecorated it, replacing old-fashioned wooden cabinets and La-Z-Boy-style furniture with Carrera marble and formal furniture in white and gold. The buyer is not named in property records, but The Real Estalker at Variety, which first reported the sale, says it is actor Jack Huston.
- Solar Panel Is Next Granite Countertop for Homebuilders
- Texas Agents Warned of ‘Creepy' Phone Calls
- Keep in Touch: Up Your E mail Subscribers
- Low 30 Year Rates Keep Buyers in Summer Market
- Shutdown May Spark Rash of Mortgage Delinquencies
- In The Pipeline: CoStar Development ' Construction News for Sept 22 28
- What Luxury Buyers Desire in a Home
- Builders Shy Away From Starter Homes
- Refinancing Pullback Stalls Loan Demand
- Play Up That Stellar School Rating to Buyers