REO Inventories Shrinking for Fannie Freddie
Government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have been working through the REO inventory load they hold on their books, a move that...
- Buyers Turn to Loans for Remodeling Cash
- Home Flippers Face Hurdles in Tight Markets
- Childless Households Shape Real Estate Trends
- Ariel Castro'#039;s '#039;House of Horrors'#039; Demolished
- Why First Timers Can't Capitalize on Ripe Market
- Realogy Teams Up With Guaranteed Rate
- Builders Are More Upbeat Over Prospects
- How these amateur home flippers found their niche in real estate
- Could Interest Rates Get Buyers Off the Fence?
- Real Estate Industry Loses Rising Star